- Metal parts coated with zinc phosphate and varnished with electrostatic epoxy polyester powder
- Easily cleanable, four-piece compact laminate lying surface.
- X-Ray permeable lying surface
- Headboard and footboard made of mono-block PP materials
- Side rails made of mono-block PP materials
- IV pole inserts and protective bumpers on all four corners
- IV pole and drainage hook
- DC motors protected from over current and that need no lubrication
- High strength hinges made of composite materials
- Minimum IPX4 protection
- 150 mm diameter castors with a directional lock, central locking system and capable of turning 360°
- Patient control panel on the side rail-inner and Nurse control panel on the side rail-outer
- Electronic adjustments of backrest, legrest, height-up&down and fowler positions by using Patient control panel
- Remote control panel for Nurses
- Electronic adjustments of backrest, legrest, height-up&down, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, Tilt and Reverse Tilt positions by using Nurse control panel
- Manually and Electronically CPR (Reset)
- Equipped with powerful Column Motors
- Two-piece ABS plastic covered Lower Chassis
- Back up battery for non-stop operation in case of power failure
- Leakage currents & ground fault protection
- Mattress with 11 cm thickness suitable for lying surface
|Lying Surface||Backrest Angle||Legrest Angle||Trendelenburg Angle||Reverse Trendelenburg Angle||Lateral Tilt Angle||Reverse Lateral Tilt Angle||Safety Working Capacity|
|103,5 cm||212,5 cm||52 cm||92 cm||190×85 cm||70o||30o||15o||15o||12o||12o||230 kg|
- Availability of headboard, footboard and side rails stickers with different colors.
- X-ray cassette holder.
- Lockable head/foot board.
- Foot extension.
- Remote control.
- 5th Caster.
- Light under bed.
- File holder.