- Metal parts coated with zinc phosphate and varnished with electrostatic epoxy polyester powder
- Easily cleanable, two-piece compact laminate lying surface.
- Easy foldable side rails
- IV pole inserts and protective bumpers on the two corners of headboard
- IV pole and drainage hook
- 200 mm diameter castors with a directional lock, central locking system and capable of turning 360°
- 5.th Wheel that provides to make easy directions on the way
- IV pole adjustable with in telescopic way.
- Push bar manufactured from stainless steel
- Hydraulic controlled height, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg adjustments with foot pedals
- Back rest and Trendelenburg adjustment controlled with gas springs
- Hydraulic system designed with aluminum columns
- ABS plastic covered lower chassis
- Designed ABS plastic to carry Oxygen tube on
- Body fixing belt
- Mattress with 12 cm thickness suitable for lying surface
|Lying Surface||Backrest Angle||Trendelenburg Angle||Reverse Trendelenburg Angle||Safety Working Capacity|
|84 cm||208.5 cm||61 cm||89 cm||193.5×60 cm||90o||10o||10o||230 kg|
- Defibrillator holder.