Medical air is mainly supplied via a medical gas pipeline system where the air is manufactured by compressors,
dryers and filtration system.
In the hospitals medical air supply is a vital life support service, maintaining respiration of the critically ill patients during
The main uses of medical air in the hospitals are:
• Driving ventilators and incubators, where it provides uncontaminated and controlled air flows helping to
reduce high concentration of oxygen exposure,
• As a carrier gas for anesthetic agents
• As a power source for driving surgical tools in the operating theatre
Medical Air Plants are designed and manufactured according to ISO 13485 Quality Management
System and comply with MDD 93/42/EEC.
Medical Compressed Air
Medical Compressed air is a widely used gas in
hospitals. Therefore, the requirements and quality
standards are high. Medical compressed air is
important for the ventilation of ICU patient the most
important medical gas other than oxygen.
International standards such as EN ISO 7396-1
and the European Pharmacopoeia guarantee
the continuity of medical compressed air and
ensure that quality control is carried out regularly.
In addition, it defines the limit values that the
medical air must have. With INSPITAL Medical
Compressed Air Stations, we ensure that you obtain
quality air according to EN ISO 7396-1 and European
Medical Air System
Technical Air System
Medical Air Plant is designed to provide a continuous supply of medical quality air. Medical air is mainly supplied via a
medical gas pipeline system where the air is generated by compressors, dryers and filtration system.
Medical Air plant with rotary screw compressors can be used in wide capacity range. Compressor capacities
varies from 2.2 kW to 37 kW. High quality screw blocks with perfect lubrication systems enable continuous operation,
stability and reliability. At technical air solutions offers compressed air dryers with +3-5 C° dew point temperature.
can offer different capacities according to hospital consumption and bed capacity
- Quiet and efficient axial fan directly connected to
- Additional axial fan with temperature control
- Compact, small footprint, easy to service.
- Compressor capacity 21 – 324 m³ / h
- Integrated PLC control until 2 compressor
Compressed Air Tank
- Made of ST-37 steel
- Operating pressure at 15 atm
- Manufactured and tested according to
BS EN 286-1:1998+A2:2005 standards
Compressed Air Regulator Group
Air Regulator Group is the final regulation process
of the air coming from the compressed air station.
• It is used to regulate the air pressure to required
level (4 bar or 7 bar)